Sunday 2 September 2012

Skin Vitals Hydraflex Face Mask - Sample Review

This week I tried out the Skin Vitals Hydraflex Face Mask I received in the Priceline Skin care bag. I have never used a cloth face mask before and was not quite sure what to expect in what they call 'the 15 minute facial'. The hydraflex mask claims to smooth skin, boost hydration and give instant results through maximum absorption due to the flexi cloth design.

I opened the packet and took out the mask and immediately felt that the cloth was far wetter than what I had expected. I opened the cloth out and placed in on my face, rubbing the cloth gently on to my skin. The mask it self was far to big for my face and wrinkled up in many areas making direct skin contact difficult, and also managed to get a bunch of the serum in my hair.

After 15 minutes I took off the mask and rubbed the remaining serum in to my face and neck, but no noticeable difference was evident. I did not enjoy my first experience with a cloth mask, and won't be quick to do it any time soon.

Seems as though I am not having much luck with these samples! I was really hoping I would find something I really enjoyed using and was able to purchase. I am glad I have had the chance to try some new products though, in the comfort of my own home, free of charge.

Have you used a cloth mask before? Did you enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment