Thursday 15 March 2012

Garnier Roll-on Anti Dark Circles in Light

After hearing many great reviews on this product, I just had to get it for myself. I'm so glad I did, because I love it. Basically it is a roll on tint aimed at helping to cover and reduce dark circles, which I tend to have a lot of regardless of the sleep I have or have not gotten. It feels amazing applying this, you just roll it on under your eyes and gently pat it in to you skin with your finger tips. It blends away very easily and evens the skin tone under the eyes while still looking natural and feeling fresh. Another great thing I find with this is the ball roller is nice and cold, adding to the fresh, awake feeling. The roll on works great alone and with or under a foundation base. I would recommend this to anyone having troubles with dark circles, but this would not hide full on bags haha. I have also heard great things about Garnier's BB miracle skin perfecter cream and am looking at picking it up next time I am at my local pharmacy. What do you guys think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment