Monday 19 March 2012

Lust Have It March

Excuse the terrible photo's I had to use my iphone this week as I can't find my camera again... I'm hopeless haha. Anyhow this is my first lust have it box, and I am so super impressed! This by far has been the best box I have received out of them ALL! Everything in this box was something I am interested in and can use in everyday life and of great quality. Not to mention this month there are four full sized products and one deluxe sample, we got around $100 worth of goodies for $14.95! How amazing is that?! The Davroe Argan very much lives up to its description, it smooth the hair without oilyness and it smells divine with the musk jasmine scent. Anything that is natural and organic that is a fix for my fluffy mop is a plus for me. The Dito nail polish design is great, it does make it a lot easier to paint your nails, but I got a bit of a weird colour that doesn't look all that good on me. (I've only used it once if anyone is up for swaps comment below) The 1skin lipbalm is great and very moisturisrising, just like every other lip balm I own. I think that the lipbalms have been a little over done throughout all the boxes now, maybe a lipstick or gloss would be better now. Kosmea is a brand I have taken great interest in since receiving the face mist in one of my first boxes. I love the scent of there products. I now use this cream as a base for make up or on it's own before bed. Mirenesse are such a great brand with great quality products, I have so many of their products now. The eye shadows are amazing in colour and pigmentation and as you can see from the swatch I received a gorgeous bluey silver pallete.

Overall this box is my favourite by far. Due to some financial issues all my boxes are cancelled currently until I am back on my feet again. I will only be re subbing to lust have it upon my beauty box return!

No comments:

Post a Comment