Friday 16 March 2012

Schwarzkopf Taft Full On Styling Powder

Over time I have tried so many different products to create the tussled look, salt spray, dry shampoos and so on. I have recently read a few reviews on the Schwarzkopf Osis and really wanted to try it, but with the price tag of $25 I was a little put off. After a little research I found out that the Taft version with a $7 price tag contained the same ingredients, lucky for me because it is amazing. A shake a little on and around my roots and then use my finger tips to rub it in and fluff up my hair a bit. Back combing helps with volume and the powder is very mattifying and has good hold. Unlike hair spray it can be re-moulded as many times throughout the day. Very happy I managed to find a cheaper but just as effective alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment