Wednesday 6 June 2012

Previous Lush Purchases and Wishlist

Lately I have been overly obsessed with Lush. By now everyone in the cosmetics world has heard of Lush and has tried at least one of their devine products. Lush are against animal testing and against the use of animal derived products, providing their customers a touch of nature by using essential oils and natural bases for their products, which are all fresh and handmade. Lush also believe in being green, and lessening the amount of packaging used. Their solid shampoo bars are a great example of no packaging being required. They also have a promotion where bringing back 5 'black pots' will get you on free fresh face mask, helping them recycle and re-use the pots. Although these are all great reasons to get in to Lush, the smell and quality of the products is what pulls most of us in. So far from Lush I have purchased:

  • Flying Fox Temple Balm (still in use)
  • Bubblegum Lip Scrub  (still in use)
  • Sugar babe Scrub  (still in use)
  • Rehab Shampoo  (still in use)
  • Veganese Conditioner  (still in use)
  • RnB Hair Treatment  (still in use)
  • The Comforter Bubble Bar  (still in use)
  • American Cream (sample)
  • Big Shampoo (sample)
  • Godiva Solid Shampoo (used up)
  • New Solid Shampoo (used up)
  • Solid Conditioner (used up)
  • Cinnamon Soap (used up)
  • King of the Mods (expired and rid of)
I have been almost stalking Lush.com.au for the past week deciding on what I would like to buy and sample next. So far I have stuck with just the products I believe I need, rather than completely splurging out and buying EVERYTHING, because believe me, I would if I could. Upon next visit I would like to sample: Retread and American Cream Conditioner (I have tried American Cream before, but that was about 2-3 years ago now, and since I am half way through Veganese, I think I would like to give the other two conditioners a go) and also  I would like to get matched up and sample some of the colour supplement. I currently have 4 foundations open and actually can not justify purchasing another one, as I would hate to waste any of the others I have now, but am dying to try out the colour supplement. I would like to purchase a Solid Shampoo, I am not sure which one as of yet, I really want to talk to the Lush consultant and see which they think would suit my hair type, since they were so spot on with Rehab, and Ultrabalm. I am always needing balm, whether it be for a scrap, my lips, my cuticles and so on. I have been using paw paw ointment for some time now, and would just like to give something else a go.

There are so many other things I would love to buy, like the roma water, and billions of soaps and bath bombs. We don't have a bath though, so that really cuts out any beautiful smelling bath bombs. I can't wait the have our child be able to bath in beautiful smelling water when they are old enough. Hopefully I will be getting down to Lush in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for my reviews on the samples and purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment