Thursday 21 June 2012

Priceline's Skincare Goodie Bag


Priceline's free goodie bag is back again! This time they are handing out a skincare bag, packed with $220 worth of great skincare brands when you spend $50 or more on the selected brands, which includes some of my favourites like Yes To, Sukin and Puretopia.

After spending yesterday deciding what products I needed that added up to $50 I ended up ringing my sister and asking her if she needed anything from Priceline that was included in the selected brands. Don't get me wrong, I could spend waaay more than $50 in one go on skincare, but as we are on a budget at the moment and I just bought a new car, I thought I been just stick with what I absolutely needed. Luckily for me my sister DID need some things, and over all together we equalled up to $55.

Together we bought:
  • Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Daily Cleanser (mine)
  • Yes to Cucumbers Daily Wipes (mine)
  • Innoxa Super Sensitive Oil Free Toner (mine)
  • Neutrogena Ultra Foaming Facial Cleanser (sister)
  • Palmers Cocoa Butter (sister)
I will get reviews up for my products after I have used them for a few weeks, so I can really comment on their effectiveness. (I used the cleanser and toner for the first time last night, and let me tell you, they both worked amazingly, especially they toner.)

I was so eager to open my goodie bag, but we still had to grab some dinner and go grocery shopping before I could even have a sneak peek! (In the car I looked at a few items, but it was quite dark so I could barely see.) As soon as I got home I quickly took the fridge items to the fridge and then tipped my bag out on the bed (at which point my husband rolled his eyes at me as he began unpacking our groceries) and quickly divided everything up in to face, body, hands etc. I am very pleased with what I have received in this goodie bag, so many great products and 90% of them suitable for me! (The Playboy deodorant is for my sister, the anti-wrinkle hand cream will be given away as a gift to a mum or a grandma and the Oxy spot gel I gave to my husband) I am over joyed with how many natural products they included in this bag, with Witch, Puretopia, Yes To, Ulittlebeauty, Sukin and so on.

I can't wait to start using and reviewing these items! It definitely gives me something to write about now as I was running out of products there for a while. Did you redeem this awesome gift from Priceline? What's your favourite product you received in the bag?  

No comments:

Post a Comment