Wednesday 13 June 2012

Something extra special.

This week I thought I would post about something extra special happening in my life at the moment. As I have written about previously, I got married in February to Billy. In April we found out that we (I was) were pregnant with our first bubba! Now I am 13 weeks and finally had my first ultra sound yesterday and received some precious photos of our baby! Everything is looking great so far. Our baby measures at 6cm from top to tail and has a head span of 2cm. The baby is growing at a steady rate and we are both healthy. (Aside from my morning sickness, which is slowly subsiding thank god!) We are both so thrilled and our families are both equally thrilled and have been ever so supportive. Getting pregnant so soon after our marriage was not the plan at all. We had planned to do so when we were financially stable (paid off our loan and billy moving up to full time work, as he is only a 3rd year apprentice mechanic right now) but we wouldn't change this for the world and have been making it work so far. We have now done a lot of planning and budgeting to prepare ourselves and believe we will be fine when the little one comes along. We are both truly blessed to be given this chance to be parents and raise something so precious. So I should probably share some of my pictures with you guys now.

No comments:

Post a Comment