Wednesday 11 July 2012

I need some empties!

I have so many skin care, hygeine and make up products, that I never manage to finish them off before the expiry dates, meaning I have to throw them out, wasting a tonne of money. Recently I did a huge clean out of all my old products and ended up throwing away ridiculous amounts. Something like 5 mascaras, some foundation and powders, eyeshadows, about 10 moisturisers (hand, face, body etc) and even some fash washes. Luckily some of my face washes were able to be given to my brother as they were not yet old, I just didn't like them much. I felt so guilty and wasteful throwing away un-used products. I swap products so frequently, I mean, I can't even use an entire tube of tooth paste without changing up and at one point in time I had 3 tooth brushes on the go. How silly!

My goal for the next few months is to stick with the products I am currently using and actually FINISH!!! them. I think this will be the most difficult in the make up department, only because I don't wear it everyday now that I am pregnant. I just feel so drained that most mornings I just can't be bothered with my hair or make up.

To help me along in the process, I am setting myself a few must finish products. No starting new ones until these are all used up! Products I am aiming to use up are:
  • Yes To Cucumbers face cleanser
  • Palmolive Milk and Honey shower gel
  • Veganese conditioner
  • Palmers tummy moisturiser
  • Sukin facial moisturiser
  • Sensitive foaming toothpaste
  • Bonjous Healthy mix foundation
  • Davroe hair serum
Hopefully I can achieve this in the next few month and finally do an empties post to prove it. Wish me luck, I know this is going to be a tough one!

No comments:

Post a Comment