Monday 9 July 2012

Online shopping overseas: Lush

Recently I have discovered I can save myself quite a bit of money purchasing online from the UK, instead of online from Australia or driving down to Lush in Adelaide, not to mention the UK stock retro products, some of which I am dying to try. When we get our tax back, we are allowing ourselves a little to splurge on things we wouldn’t normally buy, so I figure I am going to spend mine on Lush and maybe some new clothes. I am so keen that I have already picked most of the things I would like from Lush. So far my list is:
  • Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, this is mainly for my husband as scrubs really help with his dry skin. He is also working with grease and cars all day, so hopefully this will help to get it all out of his pores on his front and back.
  • Karma Komba, is my current shampoo and I am in love with it. I swear by it. (I barely use Rehab anymore because I love it that much)
  • Jungle, so far I have really loved using it as an alternative for Veganese. Switching up conditioners gives my hair a shock and something new every so often seems to keep it silky smooth.
  • Cooclaulin, I would really love to try a new conditioner and coconut scents that helps with dry frizzies sounds wonderful to me. This is a retro product.
  • Silky Underwear, because who doesn’t want to have smooth silky skin.
  • Karma and Godmother Soaps, let’s face it Karma and Godmother scents are to die for, Karma (Lush's most well known scent) is the citrusy wake up, where as Godmother is the fun, flirty sweet smell reminding us of the Christmas favourite, Snow Fairy.
  • Flying Fox Shower Gel, I have a temple balm in this scent from years ago and I am still in love with it, the jasmine scent is very strong, but personally I don't find it over powering.
  • Slammer Shower Gel, This is another retro which I would love to try, apparently it is really citrusy, so great for waking up a tired body in the morning.
  • Trichomania, once again coconut scents are amazing and I am hoping this goes well with the Cooclaulin conditioner, like I said I love chaning it up in the shower and since the scents last for days on the hair, it would be great to know there is a range of scents to choose from.
  • Latte Lip Tint, I have just wanted to try this for a while and this seems to be the most subtle colour.
  • Lemony Flutter, if you could see my fingers, you would understand why I need this desperatly. I have a horrid family habit of picking the skin around my nails.. I have terrible cuticles!
I can get all this, including postage, for just over $100 Australian. If I was to purchase all of this in Australia it works out for over $140 Australian and that doesn’t include the postage of $9 when you order online. So I save around $50 shopping online in the UK and manage to score some retro products too. Sounds pretty good to me! I can not wait to order these next month and feel fresh and clean everytime I use them, there is just something about Lush products that make me feel extra clean after using them. Not the mention how AMAZING all their scents are.

If you're looking in to a big order from Lush I reccomend checking out the UK site, who doesn't love saving money!

2 comments:

  1. I hear so many good things about lush, I really should try it out after reading this post! Love your blog, stop by mine and say hi sometime!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Do try some of Lush's products. They are amazing, but beware! Once you start, you can't stop haha! I am very much additced to them now.

      Thanks, I will check it out! x

      Delete