Wednesday 15 August 2012

Lush UK Haul


I finally received my Lush UK package last weekend and am already completely in love with the products I have already begun trying out. Overall, this package including postage cost me around $95 AUS. I would have paid a lot more if I had purchased from my local Lush store in Adelaide, plus the Retro items are not available in store, let alone Australia. So far I have used Coolaulin conditioner, which smells divine and actually like real coconuts, along with Trichomania. My hair is always soft and tangle free after using these together. Lemony Flutter is my new favourite product as my fingers are always looks worse for wear, and I have noticed the changes in them after applying this regularly over the past few days. You barely need any, I have used it over a dozen times and you wouldn't even know. Shine so bright is something I am going to need to get used to, it is more of a hard balm than a cream and I haven't found a way I like to apply it yet, but it does smooth down the fly away's and split ends and the scent is amazing. Karma Komba and Jungle are two favourties of mine that I stocked up on and I have reviews for them here. I haven't used Slammer or Rub Rub Rub as of yet, as I am still using up the rest of my current scrub and wash, but let me tell you, I am so excited to use them both as they both have a gorgeous scent, Slammer having a citrus punch and Rub Rub Rub having a subtle blossom scent. I also was given a little sample of Lustre dusting powder, a fine golden powder used to give your body some shimmer and glow, oh and don't forget the alluring scent of Lush's Lust!

I am so pleased with my package and will definitely be ordering online from Lush UK again!

No comments:

Post a Comment