Monday 13 August 2012

What's your makeup style TAG

This is my second tag post, taken from a favourite blog of mine Beauty in a Bottle.

1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
Foundation, setting powder, blush and thick mascara. I always have chapstick on so that too.

2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
Crazy cat eyeliner, I already do a very small cat eye most days. I am not a pink cheeks or fake lashes person at all haha.

3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
Probably the skin care for a week, as my skin is not all that bad. I'm not all fussed about the makeup either though.

4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
Chapstick always! Mostly my daily makeup bag stays in my handbag because I do it in then car on the way to work with my husband.

5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Hmm, not really. I am always finding something new that I fall in love with. It used to be Maybelline full and soft mascara, but since finding my current mascara by Revlon, I haven't use it.

6. Smoky eyes or red lips?
Brown smokey eye for sure.

7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Chapstick. I find lipgloss to be sticky and I don't like the way it feels!

8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Not that I can think of, no.

9. Any products you expected to love, but ended up hating it instead?
Lush, Rehab.. I don't hate it but I don't love it as much as I wish I did. It is very clarifying so I don't use it very often as I find it strips my hair. The scent is devine though!

No comments:

Post a Comment