Monday 27 February 2012

Benefit sample pack.


For the last few months I have been waiting to try some of the Benefit products but been hesitant due to the fact I would only be able to order it online from over seas and the costs are quite high. After seeing this sample package on ebay, I thought it would be a great chance to try some of the products. The tints/stains are in rose and poppy, and the staying power is amazing. The benetint gives lips a gorgeous red pigment that lasts for hours under a good lipbalm or gloss. I love the light pigments that the posietint leaves on the cheeks, it is easily blendable over makeup and works great as a base for blush. Two primers, that gal and porefessional, both are great bases for foundation/powder or worn alone. The erase paste is in the lightest shade, which is a little too pink for my complexion, but works well under my foundation and powder. It is a little too thick for my everyday makeup and feels heavy in comparison to my normal Loreal Touche Magic concealer. Stay don't Stray is a little heavy on my eyelids for my liking, but does help to hold shadow and give true pigment of shadows. Hoola and Dandelion are both very light colours. Hoola is a non shimmer bronzer that blends wonderfully where as Dandelion is a very shimmery light ballerina pink looking amazing brushing all over the face for an all over shimmer or high on the cheek bones as a highlighter. For $40 this pack is amazing and gives me such a great range of the Benefit products. I definitely want to get a full size Hoola and try some deeper colours of blusher. I love the fact that they come in boxes with their own brushes. Would recommend picking yourself up one of these packs, even for travel or in your handbag.

4 comments:

  1. the lips are such nice colours !
    so small and compacted to fit in bags !

    www.blanc-out.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :) they really 'de-bulk' my makeup bag! super handy!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that sample pack is awesome. It's something I'd love to get myself before spending the money on full size products. Who was the seller on e-bay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://myworld.ebay.com.au/grace_30j/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

    :) definitely worth it

    ReplyDelete