Sunday 19 February 2012

An Instagram story: Our wedding, honeymoon and moving.


As I said in the last post I have been so busy of the past few weeks; getting married, going on our honeymoon and then moving to the country. It seemed the easiest way to blog about these occasions with out completely overwhelming everyone was to just make a quick collection of the photos I took on instagram. Our wedding was gorgeous and exactly how we wanted it; short, sweet and comfortable. And our honeymoon was amazing and relaxing. We stayed in a little cabin near the beach and pretty much just chilled out for a week. Billy took me to dinner and gelati, then a movie (A few best men) for valentines day and also bought me a new Hurley jacket. He also took me to a wildlife park, which was amazing. I cuddled a kangaroo and patted a wombat! I was so attached to the wombat after patting it, feeding it and having it follow me around that Billy bought me a wombat teddy to remember the trip by. When we got home we packed up our caravan at my parents place and moved it to the country, to live on a big property with Billy's family. I was able to take my lovely kitty, Unit, up there as well, after not being allowed it at my parents. Everything is amazing in the country, it's so quiet and peaceful. We are looking at buying our own block of land in the future and building our dream house on it. Lots of Budgeting ahead!

Anyhoo, I have some reviews coming up on this months Bella and Glossy boxes and a few other little things I have picked up recently that I will put up today. So until then.. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment