Sunday 26 February 2012

Lush Goodies #2


Friday we went to the city after work to grab some Lush goodies and new Vans. We ended up leaving Lush with R&B leave in hair moisturiser, Bubblegum lip scrub, Sugar babe and Mange too massage bar. After trying a sample of the R&B leave in hair moisturiser a month a go, I fell in love. It really does wonders for my hair. It leave it looking less frizzy and controlled, not to mention the gorgeous smell that lingers in my hair for days to come. I would recommend this to anyone who has unruly hair to neaten it up and make it easier to manage while curly/wavy. The bubblegum lip scrub is delicious and I am always tempted to eat some more after applying it to my lips. After applying, lips feel softer and smoother and it makes lipstick application look a lot smoother. The Sugar babe is an amazing exfoliater for my legs and knees as I pretty dry skin. It rids me of the dead skin and cells on my legs and leaves them feeling amazingly soft, and smelling great. Mange too was something my husband picked out, because he liked the fact that it says it is actually lickable. It smells strongly of white chocolate and has little exfoliating bits in it which feel great on my back when massaging. This one if a winner for the both of us. I am already picking out the next Lush products I want/need for our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment