Thursday 23 February 2012

French kisses.


I received these beauties in the post after Mirenesse cosmetics had a promotion on their facebook page, if you signed up, and then signed a friend up too, they would send you and your friend a lipstick each valued at $29.50. Now I don't wear lipstick all that often, but I seriously can't get enough of these two. They are truely amazing. They glide on smooth like lip balm and can be built up to achieve slightly more pigmented lips or full on bold colours. Both colours are gorgeous, though I probably favour the Mai Tai the most, the red one, as it is almost a perfect match to my natural deep lip colour, just with added shine and gloss, which is great. I would definitely recommend trying these if you don't like the feel of regular lipstick, but want the bold colour that comes with it. They seriously feel like a lip balm or gloss, it's brilliant. Mirenesse cosmetics really are one of my favourite brands, I have never tried something that I didn't like, all their products are wonderful and true to their word! Get on to their weekly specials and try some of their products for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment