Sunday 19 February 2012

February Glossybox


Terrible photo, I know. Taking photos while your new kitten is jumping on everything possible and being extra cute is quite difficult apparently haha. Oh well, I am sure you have seen what's in this months Glossybox a million times by now, as I know I am very late with my review.

I was pretty happy with my box this month. This is the second time I have subscribed to Glossybox. The first time I was disappointed with the products and decided it wasn't for me and moved on to Bellabox. This box has sort of 'restored my faith' in Glossybox. For starters who doesn't love a bright hot pink box!? WOW! So happy too see proactiv as my husband suffers from acne, and we have been wanting to try proactiv for a while now, but didn't want to purchase it, and then have it not work, as it is quite expensive for the whole kit.  He was also very pleased that he got a little goodie this month too haha. If he likes the wash, we will be redeeming the $20 discount voucher also given this month. I was over the moon about getting the Bobbi Brown mascara, and rightly so. It works a treat. My eyelashes have never been so long without a primer before! They looked amazing, they weren't clumpy or heavy either. If it wasn't for the $50 price tag, this would be a must have. The nail polish is a great colour which I don't actually have yet, so that was good. It's soo red! I am not a fan of fake tanning really. I love my POD facial tan, only because I always wear SPF foundation, so sometimes my face can be a little pale against my tanned body if I am having a make up free day. The Tantasia tan is shimmery though, not something I would want on my face really. Loving the little nail files, I am always looking for little travel sized bits. I just finished the love heart lollies while writing this haha, I love these, have since I was young.

Overall, great box. I don't think it was very 'valentine' themed other than the pink box and heart lollies though. Oh well, got myself some great samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment