Sunday 19 February 2012

February Bellabox


 Once again, bit late with my review. This month I didn't really like my Bellabox all that much. I found it pretty boring and ordinary, considering it's supposed to be all about love. I received three creams, a soap flower and some eyeshadow. I mean don't get me wrong, I know it is a samples box, I am not complaining about that. I just think that they could have picked some more products towards the love and valentines day theme. I don't have much to say about it really. The eyeshadow is very silver and is of quality. The body soothe said it could be applied all over the body and face. I'm telling you now, it does not feel good on your face at all. It felt so heavy and made me feel clamy and gross. The soap flower is adorable, but I am actually allergic to soap, so it's more of a nice decoration. The other creams I have not tried as of yet. I think this is the first box where I haven't been excited by any of the products at all. Feel like I missed out a bit after seeing some people got Sparoma body shimmer. Ah well, you get what you get. Fingers crossed next month is better.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's too bad. I've been waiting for my bellabox to arrive since last week :\ hope mine isn't too bad considering it would be my first bellabox ever and ii've been super keen this whole time.

    I would love it if you checked out my blog & followed if you like (i just started)
    http://myvogueobsession.blogspot.com.au

    xx janak'trina

    ReplyDelete