Wednesday 1 February 2012

Instagram


My kitty cat - Unit, pepsi max on the way to town, my panda pillow billy bought me, my new iphone 4s with panda cover, finally organised my makeup drawer, Subway salad for my 'must fit into wedding dress' diet, Sammy and Max cuddling, my favourite strongbow sweet, a strange place to put a spoiler on a getz.

An insight in to my life for the last 2 weeks. Not very interesting hey, well these are the photos I have managed to take while packing up my room and the caravan at my parents house getting ready to move down to Two Wells after we get married. Last week of work this week before we have two weeks off. Only 10 days until I become a wife. I'm excited as anything!! When I get around to it I do have some more product reviews to pop up, just haven't taken many photos recently due to all the rushing about.

1 comment: