Monday 23 January 2012

Lush Hair Care Samples

Last night I tried out my Lush hair care samples that I managed to pick up on the weekend. The sales assistant suggested I try Rehab shampoo, Veganese conditioner and R&B leave in hair treatment. All of them smelt great so I was very eager to try them out. I used about a quarter tub of the shampoo and although that is not as much  shampoo as I would usually use, it lathered up really well and I was able to shampoo my hair as normal. Rehab filled my shower is a gorgeous pepperminty scent. Rehab is meant to help repair any damages done to your hair  by colouring, heat styling and so on. The veganese conditioner is quite thick and I used about half the tub mainly on the end of my hair working up to my scalp. Veganese is very lemony fresh, and although I much preferred the peppermint scent, I was not put off at all by this conditioner. I left it in my hair while I washed my face and body as normal and then rinsed while combing my hair with my fingers. After towel drying my hair I already noticed a difference in my hair. It was not frizzy or boofy at all. I was actually able to let my hair air dry once applying the R&B leave in hair treatment and wear my hair out wavy, something I haven't been able to do in a LONG time. The hair treatment is very floral and jasmine scented and not everyones cup of tea, while both me and my partner quite enjoyed it. If I was extremely cashed up, I would be purchasing a big bottle of both Rehab and Veganese as the retail for around $33 each. I definitely will be purchasing the R&B leave in hair treatment though for around $20 when the sample runs out, as my hair is short, and I only have to use a very small amount, the sample will last me ages. I believe this weekend we are popping back down to Lush to grab a solid shampoo bar, Godiva, as it is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and see how that pans out as they are a lot cheaper at $13.50 a bar.

EDIT: So, when I went back on the weekend, I ended up getting the 250ml bottles of Rehab and Veganese. They are the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used, by far! And I couldn't pass it up since my partner was all for it. Lucky me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love rehab, juicy shampoo is really good too, you should go smell it if you get a chance! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. going back down this weekend so i will def give it a sniff :)

      Delete