Monday 16 January 2012

Bella Box January 2012


Was quite impressed with this month box. After looking at what ILoveThisBox had going in their box this month I felt super glad I had cancelled and moved to bellabox. I feel like I got so many different things to try this month. The Violent Lips are something I was recently discussing with my Fiancee and we both agreed how cool they were and how funny it would be to try them out. Sadly I go a leopard print one, which I am not quite in to but still willing to give it a go for funzies. The Pangera Organics lip balm is amazing and is orange scented and really lovely to put on. It feels like it lasts ages and my fiancee likes it too, so thats a bonus. Sparoma lavender pulse point aroma is something I wouldn't expect in a beauty box, but something I am greatful to have now. I love essential oils, especially ones that help relive stress and head aches. I got two different perfumes, Halloween Kiss and Halloween Kiss Sexy. I am not too keen on the Sexy version as it sort of fades very quickly and is not very strong, but the original Halloween Kiss smells gorgeous and nice and sweet. I have gone off tea for a while now, but am excited to try out these detox teas, trying too lose weight for my wedding and i'll try just about anything haha. After seeing a program on TV about harmful chemicals in sun cream I was most thrilled to get this organic sun cream, which is in flat packs, great for my handbag with the lemon towelette, another odd thing for a beauty box. The face and body cream is paraben free which is great as most of mine contain parabens at the moment and I am slowly trying to phase that out, so that gives me another great product to try.

I am very impressed with bella box this month and will certainly be keeping my subscription with them, despite GlossyBoxes calls and emails trying to persuade me back to them. Considering GlossyBox haven't even posted their boxes yet.. I don't think I will be returning to them any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. This box looks really good bearing in mind it has all of them products in! Great review:)

    ReplyDelete