Monday 16 January 2012

Mirenesse Samples


Left:: Eye brow Lift and Shape, Skin Clone Mineral Pressed Powder, 3D Lash Extension Primer, Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara in Brownish Black.
Right: Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara in Brownish Black.

Recently I received these great samples from Mirenesse, so I put them to the test. I was soo surprised at how long the 3D Lash Extension Primer actually made my lashes. As you can see by the photo on the right I have quite short lashes. I have tried SOO many different mascaras to make them look fuller or longer but all the did was make my eye lashes clumpy and look terrible. Funnily enough I swear by Maybellines Full 'N Soft Mascara, which was the first type of mascara my mum ever bought me when I turned 16. The photo on the left shows how much of a difference the primer made to my lashes, most impressed to have this product for my wedding. The brow lift and shape is maybe just not for me. I have dark eyebrows to begin with, and this just seems to make them stand out like big hairy caterpillars on my face. Maybe I am just not used to having a filled in eyebrow or something.. I'm not sure, but I am not fully sold on this yet. And last but not least the Skin Clone Powder. This stuff is amazing. It goes on so well with a sponge and covers LOADS. As you can see from the picture on the left, my under eye redness is almost completely covered by this powder alone. I am most impressed by this! As these are only samples I am considering purchasing the 3D lash primer and the powder when they run out as these are two of the BEST! products I have come across in a long time.

8 comments:

  1. Can I ask where did you get these samples from ??? Their plumping lip glosses are the only ones I use as well as eyeshadows as the pigment is amazing and the staying power is as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, i love samples! ;)

    i really have to get a mascara primer. your lashes look great! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha yeah sample are the best. thanks so much x

      Delete
  3. Wow, it really works well! I would like to try it too :D
    If you find a while, please take a look also at my outfits on www.violinstyle.blogspot.com
    If you like them, follow me via GFC, I'll be happy to follow you back :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, it is amazing.
      now following you x

      Delete
  4. I doesn't make sense with the post,but girl,your green eyes are wonderful (:

    ReplyDelete