Sunday 22 January 2012

Lush Goodies


On the weekend we visited Lush in the city to grab some fun things for our hotel stay/honeymoon. We ended up leaving with more than we bargained for with 2 massage bars, a bubble bar and some hair care samples. The massage bars are wiccy magic muscle bar and strawberry feels forever and let me tell you now, THEY ARE AMAZING! They make you feel so relaxed and makes it so easy for your partner to massage your back for long periods of time, due to how greasy they are. The wiccy magic muscles bar has a very strong cinnamon scent and is so very relaxing. as for working on my sore neck and shoulders, I think I would need to do it every night for a week before any results showed. The strawberry feels forever is gorgeous, the scent is divine and different from any strawberry scent I have smelt before. My partner thinks it is the best smell ever, meaning he rubs my back for an extra long time when he uses this one haha. The bubble bar is called the comforter and smells like blackcurrant and apparently makes pink bubbles, which I can't wait to try on our hotel stay and honey moon. I also got small samples of veganese conditioner, re-hab shampoo and R&B leave in hair treatment, which I will review once I have used them sometime this week.

I love Lush and the unique scents and products they create and especially that they are all natural and mostly all are vegan. If I had the money I would definitely be swapping all my hair care, and skin care needs for Lush products.

No comments:

Post a Comment