Tuesday 10 January 2012

A Trip To Sportsgirl


Today I went shopping with my mum and sister and picked up some bargain make up supplies. I got this cute little bronze palette with compact mirror included, a nude shimmer eye shadow pencil (i have been dying to try one of these out for ageeees) and some blusher. The colours in the palette are all really natural, neutral colour which i use the most which was good, the best thing about it is it was a quarter of the original price. The nude eye shadow pencil goes on really smooth and looks great all over the lid, although it doesn't stay on as long as i would like on it's own and wear would be increased by dusting it with a setting powder or something similar. I am not too sure about the blusher though, I feel as if it doesn't give off enough colour and I have to rub my brush in it quite a few times before the colour starts to transfer on to my brush. Oh well, it was on special and quite cheap anyhow so wasn't expecting too much from it. Also got the cutest peter pan collared dress with a mustard bow, which I will upload photos of later, maybe in my first OOTD post. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment