Thursday 5 January 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Nude #004

This is my new favourite foundation as it matches my skin tone perfectly, so no more yucky orange lines for me, yay! It glides on really smoothly, even without primer and has a slight shimmer to it, which I love. I always apply a loose powder over my foundations to stop oily-ness and to 'matte it out' a bit, so this cuts out some of the shimmer. Photo Ready is also SPF 20 which is great, the last thing I want is a sun burnt face. Another thing I really love about this foundation is that it comes with a pump. The last foundation I had was in a glass pour bottle and has lead me vow to never buy foundation in a glass bottle with no pump again. It's a great everyday, light to medium coverage foundation and goes for around $37 in most places.

No comments:

Post a Comment