Wednesday 11 January 2012

My Day

 Yesterday I spent the day with my friend Katie. We went in to the city to buy her nieces some cute charms from the charm shop. We caught the train in to save on parking, and then walked to a fantastic little cafe I had never been to before called Manoush and shared wonderful Turkish bread pizza/wrap type things with falafel. On our journey I spotted this little store FULL of beach cruiser, which I have now told my fiancée about and am hoping to get one for my birthday if they are not too expensive. We wandered around the city and ended our day at the Botanic Gardens where this little duck circled us picking at the grass. Here's to many more adventures with her.

6 comments:

  1. The Turkish bread pizza looks really tasty! Sounds like you had a really nice day, your photos are great :)
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was amazing, I had never had anything like it before! Thanks so much. xx

      Delete
  2. All your pictures are so pretty! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my free MAC cosmetics giveaway!

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I knowww! So so amazing! I almost died walking in to the store!!

      Delete