Friday 13 January 2012

EOS Lip Balm and Lee Stafford Salt Spray.


Was so excited when I got home to the EOS package! In less than a second the strawberry sorbet (pink) became my ultimate favourite lip balm! I am so so over joyed with these little guys. The strawberry smells amazing, although the passion fruit is a little odd, not bad or un-usable, just odd haha. They aren't greasy or shiny which I love because that means I don't have to take so much care when applying and I can moisturise that outer part of my lip that always get missed with glossy balm.These will be a definite repurchase when I am done.

The Lee Stafford Salt spray is something I still haven't figure out yet. The directions say at least 50 sprays then blow dry or leave naturally. I have quite short hair so I only do between 20-30 sprays and am still finding it is too much. So far I like to apply this to my hair at night after washing it as it straight after leave my hair looking, not greasy, but strange, like it is still wet and for some reason feels slightly sticky. after blow drying my hair and then sleeping on it, the next day it comes out perfect. Stiffer more textured hair after I style it for the day. Up do's seem to hold a lot better after doing this also. Great product but wouldn't hesitate to try something else if I was recommended something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment