Sunday 11 December 2011

Cappucino Froth


Mirenesse - Super Long Wear Gel + Brush Mineral Face Colour 20 - Cappucino Froth


(Sorry for the terrible looking gel pot! I was so eager to use this and was going out right after i got this and just HAD to try it) 
This stuff is amazing! I am seriously in love with it. So what is it? It's a mineral face colour and it can be used on pretty much any part of your face. Lips, eyes, as a highlighter, the possibilities are endless.. well maybe that's exaggerating, but really this new gel is so versatile. You use the little applicator brush (or your fingers) to apply this gel to your lips, eyes, cheeks and upon drying it turns in to a powder that is waterproof and transfer proof. Oddly enough after I put this on, I had a bit of a tiff with my dad and ended up in tears. Even after rubbing my eyes this make up remained in tact! It was so amazing! It is so easy to apply evenly and smoothly, weather you choose to apply it with the brush or your fingers. 

For more info on this great product visit:



No comments:

Post a Comment