Wednesday 28 December 2011

December's bellabox


After losing all faith in sample boxes, I came across bellabox. I watched multiple reviews and 'battle of the boxes' videos on youtube and bellabox was always top ranked leading me to give one last box a go and sign up. I signed up just before christmas and did not expect to receive a December box at all, being so late and all, but to my surprise, a week later I now have my December bellabox. I am soo impressed with it. The bellabox feels more 'me', even down to the packaging. This months came with 4 great full sized products as well, really giving me a feel of what this beauty box is about.

Personally I have never tried fake eyelashes before and I am dying to give these a go. I have very short eyelashes and hate it, so I am very keen to get these on and have fuller lashes. I am a huge fan of nail polish and I change it every 1 to 2 weeks so the Ozotic nail polish is perfect for me.The best way to describe it would be like chameleon car paint, as the glitter changes from pink to orange to green. I used Sally Hansen's 'Black Out' as a base coat for this gorgeous glitter polish. I have De-Sol UV activated polish, but this one is definitely my new favourite. The Kosmea rosewater is something I would never buy myself, but after using it a few times now, I think it is something I could end up falling in love with. It smells great and the mist is really fine giving a great refreshing feeling. The Savior Faire concealer/powder set is a great idea for travel and to have in your handbag for emergencies. The concealer is very creamy and blends well but unfortunately it is a little too yellow for my skin tone. (Which is weird cause I do have yellowy undertones.) Once again, anti ageing cream seems to be a staple in these boxes. Elemis papaya enzyme peel is actually not a peel as the name suggests. You apply the cream to your face and it dries quickly, letting you continue on getting ready for around 10-15 minutes. After I washed my face off with warm water my skin felt smoother and my foundation seemed to glide on a little smoother.

All in all I am really impressed with my bellabox and can not wait until January.

Happy new year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment