Sunday 4 December 2011

My face cleansers, scrubs, toners, creams obsession.

So recently it has come to my attention that I probably am a little (okay, A LOT) obsessed with anything to do with cleaning and moisterising my face. Just so you get the jist of it, here's what I use regularly:

In the shower I use:
- Olay Total Effects Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin
This gets rid of any make up I have missed before my shower so my face is clear and ready for the scrub. Olay is not something I would usually use but was given to me as a gift. It is really creamy with very small exfoliating beads. It spreads easily and does get off make-up quite well.
How do I feel about this product? 3/5

- Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Scrub
This is my exfoliating scrub. I really like harsh scrubs, as strange as that sounds. I love the gritty-ness and how it makes me face feel really soft and smooth after washing. I use this scrub to eliminate some of my oily-ness and to control shine and keep my pores clean. It is super gritty and blue and smells pretty decent, anything that I am going to wash off (aside from my shower gel) I don't care much for scent usually.
How do I feel about this product? 4/5

- Nivea Visage Young Deeper Wash Scrub
I would never class this as a 'scrub', it is very gentle on the skin, probably because it is from the 'Young' set. I just love the cool, fresh, gel feeling after the harsh scrub. It feels and smells great and I always like to finish with this product.
How do I feel about this product? 5/5

Other products I use daily:
- Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes
Great at getting rid of makeup and dirt if I am in a rush and unable to do my normal routine.
How do I feel about this product? 4/5

- Formula 10.0.6 2 in 1 cleanser and toner
Aside from the strong scent, which is pretty horrid, I am IN LOVE with this product. It really gets deep down and gets all the dirt and bacteria out of my pores. I have noticed a huge change in my face since using this, my pores don't seem as big and my face is definitely smoother. I use this to get my make up off if it is minimal, or if i have done the full make up works, after the cleansing wipes to rid my face of anything left over before bed. I try to do this in the morning before putting on makeup and before bed. Sleeping with makeup on - yuckkkk.
*Keeping your eyes closed when using this is a good idea, as the scent is so strong it sometimes hurts my eyes.. sounds bad I know, but it really has done wonders for my skin. And never ever cleanse your eyes with this!
How do I feel about this product? 4.5/5

- Biotherm Aqua Source
As said in my previous post this stuff is great, I usually put it on after cleansing with the Formula 10.0.6.
How do I feel about this product? 4.5/5

- Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil
I only use this on my eyes as it works wonders on tough mascara and eye liners and is very gentle. It is not very scented and feels beautiful on my eyes.
*Read my review on this late on in my November Glossybox post.
How do I feel about this product? 4/5

- Face the Day Tinted Moisturizer from Formula 10.0.6
This gives you a great lightly sun-kissed look and contains SPF15 so is an instant winner for me. Smooths on really nicely. All round great tinted moisturiser, aside from the slightly funky scent haha.
How do I feel about this product? 4.5/5

How in depth is your skin routine? What products work great for you?

clean sun kissed faces
nickyrae x

No comments:

Post a Comment