Sunday 4 December 2011

November's ilovethisbox.com


This is my first ilovethisbox and I am thoroughly impressed. Apologies for the hideous picture, I only had my iPhone available as my camera has decided not to focus anymore.. silly thing. 

Keratinology shampoo AND conditioner is amazing! LoveLoveLOVEE this stuff. It smells brilliant and with them both being full sized I was able to wash my hair for a week (and have half a bottle left) with them and I really noticed the difference. My hair was so smooth and shiny, so gorgeous that I am actually saving the remains of the product for  the week before my wedding. SO impressed with the POD liquid face tan, it is all natural tan and if I remember correctly organic too, so it automatically wins my vote. You don't need much to cover the entire face and neck area and the scent is just divine. Musty rose is the only way I can think to describe it, but oh my I am in loveeee with it! I have been searching for the perfect pale pink for a while now, and the Essie nail polish in French Affair is just an amazing colour. It goes on quite thick and is not transparent like most pale pinks and it's pretty quick drying. The polish itself is great quality as it lasted me almost 3 weeks before looking so shabby that I took it off. The organic natural eye shadow in 172 - Taupe by Nvey Eco looks great on as an everyday colour or a great base colour for building up and has a slight shimmer. I find it is best applied lightly all over the eyelid with a fluffy brush and then in the crease using a flat brush for a more toned look. I am not one to use the anti-aging creams. I live in fear that if I start to use them now, by the time I actually need them my skin will be used to the ingredients and they won't work, crazy I know.. But the brain works in mysterious ways sometimes. I gave the variety of face creams by Caudalie too my mum.

The sizes of the products is amazing, and it is great to see so many full size products and generous sample sizes. Waiting on Glossybox for the big decision! ilovethisbox or Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment